



Image 1.
The forground consists of black text and curvy lines and shapes. The Negative space consists of
what appears to be crumpled paper and watercolour splashes. The colours chosen work realy well together and the effect on the background greates the illusion of texture, this is what i like about this image. i think the use of colour vs black will show on my work.
Image 2.
The negative space is quite clear to be the black background on this image. The circle shapes look great withthe colours contrasting against the black. I Realy like the way the designer has included the splat graphics over the text to incorperate the theme.
Image 3.
The negative space in this image is the top, this image is assymetrically balanced to the focus is all on the botom half of the poster. The shapes have been made to look like hills to go with the name of the festival, the larger hill and the text all have smiley faces. I like the simple use of colours here.
Image 4.
I think that image 4 is a great example of negative space. I like the way that the image's negative space changes from black to white half way down, i also like how the colours contrast. The text suits the theme perfectly it seems to reprosent jazz music. I would like to create an image full of contrast.
Image 5.
I like the way this image looks both simple and complex at the same time. The monochromatic colour scheme works very well and i like the use of messy text. i like the neatness of this image and hope to use it for inspiration.


No comments:
Post a Comment